In order then you install a new WordPress site, you are automatically the administrator of the site. Since WordPress is a blogging system, you may have other members contributing to the same site. In order to start adding content or making changes to the WordPress site, you will need to login to the WordPress site.
Login to the WordPress administrator account
- Append the string wp-admin to the end of your URL i.e. https://classroomt.net/wp-admin/ .
- Enter your admin account and password to log in to the dashboard.
After login to the WordPress admin account
If you are a new WordPress user, you may want to find out more about the basic setup of a new WordPress site before you start to create contents.
Below lists the important setups to a new WordPress.
- Setup WordPress email to ensure that contact form feedbacks and other transactional emails are delivered to your inbox.
- Setup a backup system so that your can restore from it.
- Changing the theme to alter the appearance of your WordPress site.
Read up the related posts below for further instructions on how you can achieve these.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a WordPress site for only $5 a month using DigitalOcean’s cloud servers. Your WordPress that runs
WordPress hosting is a very competitive business. To someone who is looking to start a new WordPress site, it could be overwhelming to compare different
What is the impact of Elementor on a WordPress site? This post found that Elementor decreases the PageSpeed score by 25 to 35 over a native theme.
CyberPanel is an easy to use control panel. It comes bundled with functions that allow you to perform some common web hosting admistrative tasks. This
CyberPanel is a control panel that allows you to easily setup commonly used configurations for your web hosting plan. This post describes the procedure of using
Your WordPress email may not be delivered if it is not set right. This post explains how to setup your WordPress email using SMTP configurations.